Calibre2opds downloads are now hosted on Google Drive. You can always download the latest available files from there. Previous releases are also available if you want one of those.
NOTE: We are moving the downloads from GoogleCode to Google Drive as Google are discontinuing support of Downloads from GoogleCode
If you find any problems then please report them via one of the following routes:
If you simply leave comments here they are very likely to get overlooked
During the beta cycle only the ZIP version of the installer is normally made available for each release, although occasionally the other variants are also made available. The latest versions available are:
- Windows installer (.exe) (not currently available)
- Linux (.jar) (nor currently available)
- Mac OSX (.dmg) (rev 246)
- Manual Install (.zip) (Platform independent) (rev 253)
- Release notes (.txt) (not currently available, but a copy is included in the ZIP download)
calibre2opds v3.2 (rev 233)
The 3.2 release of Calibre2opds is now the official general release. It has a large number of fixes and enhancements relative to the 3.1 release. The download available are:
- Windows installer (.exe)
- Linux (.jar)
- Mac OSX (.dmg)
- Manual Install (.zip)(Platform independent)
- Release notes (.txt)
NOTE: A bug has been found in the 3.2 release where if you do more than one generate run without reloading calibre2opds, then the second (and subsequent) generates runs will not produce valid output The workaround is to always reload calibre2opds between generate runs. You are recommended to use the 3.3 beta releases which have fixed this issue.
calibre2opds v3.1 (rev 170)
This 3.1 release of calibre2opds fixes a number of issues found with the 3.0 release as well providing a number of small enhancements.. Read the release notes to get an idea of the scale of the changes.
- Windows installer
- Fixes for 64-bit Windows systems. These are replacement run.cmd and rungui.cmd files to fix some issues with calibre2opds not starting correctly on some 64-bit Windows systems. Extract the files from the ZIP overwriting the ones in calibre2opds install folder.
- Mac OSX
- Manual Install (Platform independent)
- Release notes
calibre2opds v3.0 (rev 151)
This is the new 3.0 release. This release should fix lots of problems found with earlier releases and there are also many new features. Read the release notes to get an idea of the scale of the changes.